The General Assembly 2015
The General Assembly of the Institute was held Saturday, May 30, 2015 from 9:30 to 12:30, in Rome, as part of the Cicerone Hotel. This meeting took place the day after the consensus conference, which allowed some participants to attend and so discover EEEI.
The agenda was as follows :
- Moral report from the President
- Financial report, accounting presentation for 2014
- Budget 2015
- Subscription for 2016
- Admission of new members
- Election of new Executive Committee members
- Various questions
Misters’ Claes, Faurie, Piot, Romero and Valdès mandates come to expiration.
Mr Faurie, Piot Valdes do not represented themselves. Mr Claes and Romero represente themselves.
Besides, the Executive committee received the applications of :
- Madame Kay Linnell
- Madame Viviane Lebe-Dessard
- Monsieur Rafael Orellana de Castro
- Dr Yves Adriaenssens
- Monsieur Adama Diaw
- Monsieur Olivier Coldefy.
The EEEI thanks Mr. Jacques Couacault, Expert and faithful member to the photographs taken during the General Assembly.
Address: Rome hotel cicerone
Date: 30 May 2015