May 23rd 2014 : General Assembly
Reception from 12.00pm
5 rue Carnot
Salle des Assises
78 000 Versailles
The program of the day was the following:
The morning : meeting of the Orientation Committee. This meeting was open to members of this Committee. During the General Assembly which was held in the afternoon, the President of the Committee presented the organization and the activities.
12h00 Gathering of the participants in the General Assembly Place : at the Appeal Court of Versailles – France.
12h30 Lunch on site for informal networking.
Holding of the General Assembly, with the following agenda :
- appointment of scrutineers and of the Bureau
- President’s report
- Financial report and presentation of the 2013 financial statements
- 2014 budget
- contribution for the year 2015
- election of new members of the Executive committee
- decision concerning the establishment of a directory and experts’ lists
- presentation of the organization and the activities of the Orientation Committee
- other questions
16h00 Departure for a guided cultural tour of the “Jeu de Paume” which ended at 6.45 pm..
Address: Cour d'Appel de Versailles, Rue Carnot, Versailles, France
Date: 23 May 2014